Last 20 June 2018 we took part to the conference in Milan about the opportunities between South Africa and Italy. The title of the conference was:
South Africa and Italy: Opportunities for Co-operation in the Composite Materials Sector Milan 20 June 2018
Every speaker of the conference stressed – YVES MICHEL KONDOMBO, IABW’s Business Development Manager, said – how much the business model of South Africa can influence the industrialisation of the whole African continent.
This is something that was stressed also by the Association Assocompositi, the Italian association of the sector of the composites materials.
Read the program of the conference here in PDF
Speaker of the conference:
- Avv. Mario Di Giulio, Head of Africa Desk, Pavia e Ansaldo
- Ms TSD Nxumalo, General Consul of South Africa in Milan
- Filippo Codara, Vice President of Confindustria Assafrica & Mediterraneo
- Andy Radford, Managing Director Mandela Bay Composites Cluster
- Prof. Roberto Frassine, President of Assocompositi, Italian association of composites materials sector
- Avv. Daniele Carminati, law firm Pavia e Ansaldo