Last 4 July 2018 the second edition of the economic and commercial forum Italia Africa Business Week (IABW), was presented in Rome in the headquarter of Banca Sanpaolo Invest in via Cicerone 54.
Representatives of the African diplomatic delegations and representatives of the African diaspora in Rome, took part at the event.
It was a moment of thinking with an important participation not only by the institutions but also by the civil society.
At the speaker’s table:
- Cleophas Adrien Dioma, Executive President IABW
- Mehret Tewolde,Chief Executive IABW
- Fabio Casini, Executive Private Banker Group Manager
- H. E. Mohamed Cherif Diallo, Ambassador of the Republic of Guinea
- H. E. Giuseppe Mistretta, Deputy Director General/Principal Director for the Countries of Sub-Saharan Africa, Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of International Cooperation
The ambassador of Algeria, H. E. Abdelhamid SENOUCI BEREKSI, was present in front of the speaker’s table together with the representatives of the embassies of Zambia, Kenya, Sudan, Angola, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Republic of Congo, Egypt.
Other participants were:
- Mario Beccia, Italian Agency for Development Cooperation,
- Madany Dia, Secretary General of the Platform of Cooperation of the Private Sector of Guinea,
- Roberto Lovato, manager of the Partnership Bureau of ICE and
- some representatives of the African diaspora in Rome.