Our conferences will have international speakers who will offer and share points of view that are new, specific and innovative about the following subjects:
- Strategies for the development of Africa
- Investing in Africa
- Energy and development in Africa
- Africa, what are the opportunities for Italian businesses?
An opportunity to explore more deeply a specific theme with a smaller audience.
Themes of the round tables:
- Diasporas as a bridge between Italy and Africa
- Small and medium enterprises for the development of the continent
- What infrastructures for the development of Africa
- What energy for the sustainable development of Africa?
An innovative format: B2B and Deal Rooms
Work sessions very interactive, the B2B and Deal Rooms will bring together entrepreneurs, investors and lenders of the same activity sector. They will also be able to present their development projects and identify new partners.
In the B2B meeting it will be possible:
- to meet a qualified representation of African and Italian entrepreneurs;
- to acquire a list of potential Partners divided by sector;
The agenda of the B2B meetings will be organized by a system of MATCHING. By doing this we will take into consideration the preferences expressed by the participants who have previously received the list of businesses which will participate with their characteristics.
During IABW we will organize a number of educational workshops about specific topics with high level speakers.
Topics that we will talk about during the workshops
- Financing tools for small and medium enterprises
- o educate for development
- Conditions for the success of the small and medium enterprises in Africa
- The Italian experience for the development of Africa
Gala dinner to end the first edition of Italia Africa Business Week with a spectacular dinner: music, food, fashion show to stress the italian-african cultural trend.