Our conferences will have international speakers who will offer and share points of view that are new, specific and innovative about the following subjects:
- Stability, Opportunity, and New Markets
- Africa in the industry 4.0 era
- Partnerships, investment and technology to enhance agriculture in Africa
- Public-Private Partnership (PPP): an instrument for infrastructure development in Africa
- Made in Italy, textile and african fashion: which way forward?
- Diplomacy and Green Energy, Italia Africa together for a sustainable development
An opportunity to explore more deeply a specific theme with a smaller audience.
Themes of the round tables:
- Diasporas as a bridge between Italy and Africa
- Small and medium enterprises for the development of the continent
- What infrastructures for the development of Africa
- What energy for the sustainable development of Africa?
An innovative format: B2B and Deal Rooms
Work sessions very interactive, the B2B and Deal Rooms will bring together entrepreneurs, investors and lenders of the same activity sector. They will also be able to present their development projects and identify new partners.
In the B2B meeting it will be possible:
- to meet a qualified representation of African and Italian entrepreneurs;
- to acquire a list of potential Partners divided by sector;
The agenda of the B2B meetings will be organized by a system of MATCHING. By doing this we will take into consideration the preferences expressed by the participants who have previously received the list of businesses which will participate with their characteristics.
During IABW we will organize a number of educational workshops about specific topics with high level speakers.
Topics that we will talk about during the workshops
- The role of marketing and communication in promoting investments: how to influence the decision-making process of investment
- Innovative financing to boost private sector investment
- How to create industrial clusters in Africa
- Facilities, in Italy and in Africa, to innovative Startups
Gran finale a conclusione della prima edizione dell’Italia Africa Business Week con una Cena di Gala spettacolare: musica, cibo, sfilata per valorizzare la dinamica culturale italo-africana.